Sunday, December 5, 2010

URGENT REPLY PLEASE - Kabiru Abrahim

From: Kabiru Abrahim <kabiru5@rocketmail.com>
To: a_arju@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Mon, 13 July, 2009 0:37:40
Subject: URGENT REPLY PLEASE

You're invited to:   URGENT REPLY PLEASE
By your host:   Kabiru Abrahim
 
Date:   Sunday July 12, 2009
Time:   6:00 pm - 7:00 pm  (GMT +00:00)
Street:   Dear Friend I am Dr kabiru_abrahim the Director in charge of Auditing section in Bank of African ouagadougou, Burkina Faso,I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of($14 million us Dollars.) to your bank account. The fund belong to our deceased customer who died with his entire family in an a plan crash, leaving nobody behind for his claim and as such, I decided to contact you to enable us claim the fund. Your share is 30% while 60%for me 10% will be used to defray all expenses incurred in the process of the transfer. Contact me through my private email kabiru_abrahim@mail.ru for more details: on how the business will be executed,send me your contact information.1.Age,2)Residential adress,(3)occupation,(4)private telephone,This transaction is 100% risky free. Thank WAITING TO HERE FROM YOU
 
Will you attend?   RSVP to this invitation
Copyright © 2009  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

No comments: